Ольга Куриленко: из Бердянска от девушки Бонда до «Смерти Сталина» - Оценивать – значит создавать
Olga Konstantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: О́льга Костянти́нівна Куриле́нко; born 14 November 1979), is a French actress and model.[nb 1]
She was discovered as a model in Moscow at the age of 13. She moved to Paris to pursue a modelling career at the age of 16. Kurylenko started her acting career in 2005. She found success as an actress for her role as Nika Boronina in the movie adaptation of the video gameHitman (2007), and then rose to fame by playing Bond girlCamille Montes in the 22nd James Bond film, Quantum of Solace (2008). More recently she starred in Stephen S. Campanelli'sMomentum (2015), and Terrence Malick's To the Wonder (2012), and alongside Tom Cruise in Oblivion (2013) and Russell Crowe in The Water Diviner (2014) and the upcoming comedy British film Johnny English 3 alongside Rowan Atkinson.
Early life and education
Kurylenko was born in Berdiansk, Ukraine, then part of the Soviet Union. Her father, Konstantin, is Ukrainian, and her mother, Marina Alyabysheva, who teaches art, was born in Irkutsk Oblast, Russia, and is of Russian and Belarusian ancestry.
Her parents divorced when she was three and she was raised by her single mother. Kurylenko rarely had contact with her father, meeting him for the first time after the split when she was eight, and later when she was thirteen.
Kurylenko was discovered by a female model scout while on holiday in Moscow at the age of 13. Aged 15 she moved from Ukraine to Moscow. At the age of 16 she moved to Paris. In 1996, she signed a contract with the Paris-based Madison modelling agency. The following year, by the age of 18, she had appeared on the covers of Vogue and Elle magazines. While working as a model in Paris, Kurylenko supported her mother in Ukraine.
She also appeared on the covers of Madame Figaro and Marie Claire magazines. She became the face of brands Bebe, Clarins, and Helena Rubinstein. She has also modelled for Roberto Cavalli and Kenzo and appeared in the Victoria's Secret catalogue.
In 1998, she features in the music video of French-Algerian Raï style singer Faudel called "Tellement Je T'aime".
One of her first acting appearances was in Seal's music video, "Love's Divine" in 2003, but her film career truly began in France during 2005. She received the certificate of excellence award at the 2006 Brooklyn International Film Festival for her performance in L'Annulaire, and also starred in the Paris, je t'aime segment "Quartier de la Madeleine" opposite Elijah Wood. That same year, she was selected to be the face of Kenzo's new fragrance, Kenzo Amour. She has appeared in all subsequent Kenzo Amour advertisements.
In 2007, she starred in Hitman alongside Timothy Olyphant. She had a minor role in Max Payne as Natasha. She played Bond girlCamille Montes in the 2008 James Bond film, Quantum of Solace (after beating out Gal Gadot in the auditions). In the film she plays the role of a Bolivian Secret Service agent named Camille, who teams up with James Bond to avenge the death of her parents.
She was featured on the cover of the December 2008 issue of the US edition of Maxim magazine and on the cover of the February 2009 issue of the Ukrainian edition of Maxim. In Ukraine the mayor of Berdyansk suggested naming a street after her in early 2008, and she and her mother met Ukraine's First LadyKateryna Yushchenko in President Yushchenko's family country house.
Kurylenko appeared in Terrence Malick's To the Wonder, shot in autumn-time 2010 in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. She also appeared in Oblivion, a science fiction film starring Tom Cruise and directed by Joseph Kosinski. Kurylenko played Alice Fournier who is the main subject of the spy thriller, November Man.
In 2014, Kurylenko starred in the historical drama film The Water Diviner alongside Russell Crowe (who made his directorial debut), Jacqueline McKenzie and Jai Courtney.
Olga Kurylenko acquired French citizenship in 2001. She married French fashion photographer Cedric van Mol in 2000, but the couple divorced four years later. She married American mobile phone accessory entrepreneur Damian Gabrielle in 2006, but that marriage ended in divorce in late 2007. Kurylenko moved to London in 2009.
She dated Magic City co-star Danny Huston for approximately a year. Kurylenko and her partner Max Benitz have one son, Alexander Max Horatio, born on 3 October 2015.
Kurylenko is a philanthropist noted for her work for the underprivileged, focusing on children in her native Ukraine.
Awards and nominations
- ^Revealed: Cruise nearly killed while filming in Iceland - Icenews, April 12, 2013
- ^ abHilton, Ruth (December 2008). "Olga Kurylenko: A View to a Thrill". Maxim. 12 (12): 74.
- ^ abcdOblivion's Olga Kurylenko, Los Angeles Confidential magazine (2013)
- ^ abSokolovskaya, Yanina (18 January 2008). "New Bond girl was discovered in a subway while on holidays with her mother in Moscow". Izvestia (in Russian). Retrieved 4 September 2008.
- ^"Quantum of Solace: Olga Kurylenko on being the latest, beautiful Bond girl". The Daily Telegraph. London. 24 October 2008. Archived from the original on 5 November 2008. Retrieved 11 November 2008.
- ^ ab"The Ukranian girl discovered on Moscow's metro who grew up to become Bond's sexiest co-star yet". Daily Mail. London. 14 January 2008.
- ^ abKateryna Yushchenko Meets with Actress Olga Kurylenko | Ukraine 3000 International Charitable Fund. Ukraine3000.org.ua (10 October 2008). Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ^ ab"Talking Shop: Olga Kurylenko". BBC News. 31 October 2008. Retrieved 20 May 2010.
- ^ abOlga Kurylenko Zone – Devoted to model actress Olga Kurylenko with the latest wallpapers news photos and videos. Kurylenko-olga.com. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ^Olga Kurylenko Profile on FMD – Olga Kurylenko pictures / images. Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ^"Hottest Victoria's Secret Models – Olga Kurylenko". pop crunch.com. 30 December 2008. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- ^"Seal – Love's Divine [Official Music Video]". YouTube. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- ^"OLGA KURYLENKO – Kenzo Amour long version". YouTube. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- ^"New Bond film title is confirmed". BBC News. 24 January 2008.
- ^The Bond Girl Olga Kuryelenko on. Thebondgirls.info. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ^"Olga Kurylenko: If her looks don't knock you dead, trying to pronounce her last name might". Maxim. December 2008.
- ^"Olga Kurylenko for magazine "Maxim" (photo)". Ukrainians.ca worldwide Ukrainian community. 23 January 2009.
- ^New Bond girl shows her Ukrainian roots, Russia Today (23 January 2008)
- ^Photo, Daylife (9 October 2008)
- ^Ford, Rebecca (4 April 2013). "Olga Kurylenko on Her Breakout Month With 'Oblivion' and 'To the Wonder' (Video)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 18 April 2013.
- ^Kit, Borys (19 January 2012). "'W.E.' Star Andrea Riseborough, Olga Kurylenko Join Tom Cruise's Sci-Fi Thriller". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 20 January 2012.
- ^"Cannes: Olga Kurylenko, Luke Bracey, Bill Smitrovich Join 'November Man'". The Hollywood Reporter. 17 May 2013. Retrieved 23 September 2013.
- ^Crowe, Russell (2014-12-26), The Water Diviner, Russell Crowe, Olga Kurylenko, Jai Courtney, retrieved 2018-02-12
- ^(in French)Olga Kurylenko: Confidences d'une James Bond Girl,Paris Match (11 November 2008)
- ^Agence de photographes. CJuliette. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ^Olga Kurylenko Biography – Actress – Olga Kurylenko Bio. Kurylenko.org (14 November 1979). Retrieved 4 September 2011. Archived 24 October 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^Olga confirms she recently ended a relationship in December 2007. The Times of India. (11 December 2007). Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- ^(in Russian)Ольга Куриленко: Из окна своей квартиры я вижу Эйфелеву башню, Komsomolskaya Pravda Ukraine (23 October 2009)
- ^Churcher, Sharon (25 October 2008). "English beauty dies in roof plunge after her marriage split from John Huston's Son". Daily Mail(UK). Retrieved 10 January 2015.
- ^Paylor, Juliet (7 November 2013). "Quantum of Solace's Olga Kurylenko set to lead cast in supernatural horror film Mara". Daily Mail. London.
- ^"Bond girl Olga Kurylenko is a new mother". The Belfast Telegraph. 3 November 2015. Retrieved 18 December 2015.
- ^Hartnell, Caroline (1 December 200). "Interview – Olga Kurylenko". Alliance.
- ^"Saban Films Acquires Simon West's 'Gun Shy' Starring Antonio Banderas". Deadline. Retrieved 8 June 2017.
- ^Kurylenko became a French citizen in 2001 (source: Olga Kurylenko: Confidences d'une James Bond Girl Paris Match (30 October 2008))
Olga Kurylenko Best Scenes # 106
Опубликовано: 14.02.2018 | Автор: Адам
Всего 5 комментариев.
Olga Konstantynivna Kurylenko (Ukrainian: О́льга Костянти́нівна Куриле́нко; born 14 November 1979), is a French actress and model.
Открыть Страницу «Olga Kurylenko» на Facebook. Olga-Kurylenko.Info. Сайт о культурной и общественной жизни.
Explore. Join Listal. Login. Birth Name: Olga Konstantinovna Kurylenko. Age: 38, born 14 November 1979.
38-ми лет отроду уроженка Бердянска, а ныне успешная актриса и очаровательная модель Куриленко Ольга работает по контракту во Францию.
ольга куриленко рост, olga kurylenko film, olga kurylenko filmleri, olga kurylenko net worth, olga kurylenko listal, olga kurylenko vampire academy.
Дополнительная информация: listal.com. Olga Kurylenko Ukrainian actress. Микола Папка.